Thread: DFW tuners
View Single Post
Old 09-17-2014, 06:11 PM   #126
DR281

Wow!
There is definately two sides to every story!
Downtime, you were never put off or made to leave or avoided. It was the opposite. I jumped in your car as soon as you would arrive to try to find your complaints. Numerous times you drove the car and said it was good then later had an issue. I went for a ride with you and you said it was good and couldn't make the car act up.
I don't claim to be perfect or the only one capable of tuning a car. However if something is not right I will put in as much time is necesary to make it right. So to say you were avoided is a flat out lie.
There are no injectors designed for returnless or return so that's another lie. There are tons of boost a pumps that are wired up to run all the time with no issue. That does not cause a problem.
You knowingly bought used parts so don't make it seem like we put used parts on your car when you thought they were new.
I am sorry it didn't turn out the way you wanted but you drove and raced the car across the country without issues.
If the other shop made it so perfect for you, why did you make it back to stock?
Again I am sorry it didn't turn out the way you thought or you weren't happy. However we would have done whatever necesary to make it right. No corners cut!

62nalide you are full of it!
Davids car has a problem and still does! A full bolt on coyote should not make 373rw on E-85.
We never tuned the car on E-85, so if you dynoed it with E-85 I'm sure it didn't perform correctly.
We tuned this car a long time ago and it only made 365rw. We told him something was not right. His answer was "I beat everyone".
Months later he decided to add longtubes. So we retuned it and it gained 0 hp. Still made 365rw. When we advised him that something was still not right. Now a full bolt on car with long tubes was making less then stock. When we said we needed to look further into it, he said he was going to sell it.
So with E-85 and this badass tune it made 373rw? Thats supposed to be good? Still less then stock? Wow!
It's no wonder it wasn't running good on E-85 with my 93 tune. However the badass tune was only 8rw over my 93 tune.
I spoke with Noah about this car and he said you are full of shit.
Unfortunately there are customers that are unhappy sometimes. However we will do everything in our power to try to make them happy. We have had deals were we lose money on jobs or bend over backwards to try to help someone. Sometimes people just choose to try something else.
DR281 is offline   Reply With Quote