View Single Post
Old 11-29-2013, 05:12 PM   #94
Dominic Toretto

Originally Posted by SMERF View Post
No, you're right. The mass gainers are about 75% belly weight vs muscle. But at a minimum it gives me weight that I can convert to muscle you know. I take Dymatize isopure now and love it but it has little to no carbs. I'll probably just stick to that and alot of eggs and rice / pasta post workout. Dymatize also has great amino's, I saw you just recently started taking some . I'd check em out, best aminos I've personally ever had.
Well fat cells are fat cells and muscle cells are muscle cells, there's no way to convert one to another. Complex carbs are good. I've minimized ccs in my diet for the time being since I am in a cutting phase and pairing that with more cardio. Trying to build muscle but, lose some of the fat I have gained. My lunches/dinners consist of mixed veggies and grilled chicken. The carbs I do get, I get from protein shakes but, that's it. Also I saw a nice tip from Lee Hayward showing to do some cardio in between sets of heavy lifting. Thanks for the tips on the BCAAs!

-Alex

Ford Racing . Pypes . BMR . CDC . American Muscle . DDM Tuning . BFG . J&M . Amsoil . MMD. JLT
Dominic Toretto is offline   Reply With Quote