View Single Post
Old 11-17-2014, 05:06 PM   #14
saunupe1911

Originally Posted by Grandpa View Post
I'll reserve that judgment for when they are in actual owners hands to see how they perform rather than the paid advertisements of the magazine article writers. Very rarely do the performance data of the journalists and the actual owners match.

New for new, your statement might have some truth to it. However, most performance enthusiasts look at what's available to them entirely rather than just what is new, the latest and greatest thing. At the same price point, you can get some other amazing cars that will perform or out perform the GT350 in every area. At $60k, also on the table are gently used ZR1's, Z06, GenIV Vipers, new CTS-V, Hellcat and a number of other cars.

However, if you are a diehard Mustang guy, go for it. I'm interested to see how this new car performs and how it sounds. I suspecting it will sound like a deeper toned BMW which will sound a TON better than the 11-14's that sound like a boat in the water burbling. lol
Gotta have 4 seats. CTS-V is probably my favorite car right now but that new one won't be $60k. Caddy has confirmed that it will be priced right near an M5. The ATS-V doesn't appeal to me due to lack of the LT1. The Hellcats are on my short list as well. I gotta see how they hold up though.
saunupe1911 is offline   Reply With Quote