Thread: Next mods?
View Single Post
Old 03-21-2013, 06:49 PM   #2
Grandpa
I> /\/\

Originally Posted by l3g1t View Post
Okay so I posted on Facebook but I wanted to post here too. I got a 1200$ bonus and I want it to go to my car. I'm thinking about buying some 4.10's even though it seems like no one runs them, I want a tuner but I don't know which one to buy any ideas?

Also want a mid pipe but I don't want inspection hassles, any ideas here? If there's any money left over after install I may go with MGW or something on the suspension side. Any suggestions here either?
4.10's are a lot of gear for these cars. When you add more power down the road you might regret those gears. At most I'd suggest are the 3.73's but it seems like most end up with the 3.31's depending on the mods later.

A tune and exhaust really woke my car up. Most tuners tend to lean towards SCT for the programmers. So an Xcal should be in your future. I got mine from Truestreet, they keep them in stock and then you can talk to them about a tune too.

Be sure to check with all our vendors here to take advantage of your member discounts! Every lil bit helps!
Grandpa is offline   Reply With Quote