View Single Post
Old 12-25-2012, 05:56 PM   #28
txcharlie

Originally Posted by downtime! View Post
Stock engine. It's amazing what these things can do, compared to the 2V and 3V's, in bone stock form. I know there are plenty of people living with 700+ hp on the stocker, but I'm not particularly easy on mine. I was going to sell the car too, so I put it all back to stock and was about to start work on my coupe, then the new KB deal fell into my lap. A deal I couldn't refuse, so to speak. We're starting off smaller this time, likely in the 11-12 psi range. Should deliver the car on the 2nd or 3rd so they can get started.
I had a KB for my GT500...they are very well designed. Who's doing the work? Any fuel upgrades yet?

Yeah one of the keys to the coyote is the head design. It flows very well and when it's pressurized air, it flows extremely well. In fact, the coyote head at a given lift actually outflows a Yates D3 head, according to one of the designing engineers.

2012 Mustang GT, M6, Boss front fascia, Shelby rear fascia, GT500 axle back, Boss shifter, Steeda bushing, Eibach ProKit, BMR phb, 19"Forgestar F14's 9.5/11, Roush TVS, 75mm pulley, 100mm idler, 71 lb injectors, BAP, 673/617@wheels.

Last edited by txcharlie; 12-25-2012 at 05:59 PM.
txcharlie is offline   Reply With Quote