View Single Post
Old 12-16-2013, 09:08 AM   #54
fordplay

Of course we agree on fitment, that's why they make so many different sizes and kinds, and I don't count on a glock to malfunction, they are like the AK of the pistol world, it will always fire, and sometimes it will even hit what you point it at, just like an AK. As for having to readjust my grip, I'll bet by the third shot rapid fired from a .50 Cal desert eagle the casing has already popped you in the head. I shoot a lot, I owned a lot, one was a glock, I tried using it for competition and it's just slower to bring up on target than any other gun I've used, you shouldn't have to get used to a gun, like all the glock users suggest, it should fit you from the moment you pick it up, that's what spawned the original 1911 design ergonomics, I didn't start winning my league and competitive shooting till I gave up the glock, first improvement was the Kimber than the ed brown, then the p229 then finally the p226, which is weird because the ed brown and Kimber have way more done to then than my stock sig, but that's why I keep saying to hold and shoot everything, and don't buy because what others have that fit them.
fordplay is offline   Reply With Quote