View Single Post
Old 12-17-2013, 08:47 AM   #56
fordplay

They do? I'm really bad with punctuation, I need to work on that, when I talked about having to readjust my grip I was referring to rapid firing the .50. But I don't think the basic theme of any of my posts has changed, had a glock, purchased it on the hype, didn't like it, due the the grip angle and the approach they use for reliability, which happens to be the same approach the Russians used when they created the AK from stolen german rifles in world war 2, same principles, light, cheap, loose. As for video of me? No I don't have any. I have pictures of me shooting the desert eagle, the m4, a Thompson, the SAW, a bunch of carbines. But I still have some gift cards and stuff for shoot smart so we can go anytime you guys want to get together, I don't shoot enough any more, but I need advance warning do to the wife and kids, shoot smart used to do tactical Tuesdays, bring your ar-15 and pistol and advance thru the range hitting targets and reloading on the move, I'll see if they still do that and if we can get a group together if you guys want??
fordplay is offline   Reply With Quote