View Single Post
Old 12-12-2013, 06:47 AM   #39
lolvtec

Originally Posted by fordplay View Post
Don't listen to lolvtec , if he was for real that desert eagle would be a .50 Cal like mine. One thing to remember about a glock, it's Tupper ware .. and the grip to barrel angle is different from 99.9% of all other handguns, it's designed to pull from a holster and fire from the hip. If you hold it straight out you have to break your wrist at an unnatural angle, every other pistol has the same angle as if you make a gun with your thumb and first finger, that's the angle they take. Glocks have also been chastised for their weird balance and blocky feel, no external safety (don't even start with the trigger safety bs) and the inability to shoot lead rounds, reloads, and the tendency for the .40 Cal to explode.. but you know other than that it's great.. you will also notice lately police forces are starting to drop the Glocks also. Even the broke city of Detroit is getting rid of their Glocks. Handle and shoot everything you can before purchasing. Then shoot every weekend and take the concealed pistol class , even if you don't plan to carry.
If your grip is correct glocks feel and work just fine

& if they are so awful why did one of the more conservative local police departments just approve their use? (Dallas) & I have two .50ae desert eagles that I everyday carry in matching shoulder holsters.. for her pleasure.
lolvtec is offline   Reply With Quote