View Single Post
Old 12-02-2014, 12:20 PM   #155
STROKD
Old School

Originally Posted by foofinator View Post
I guess at community college they split it up into differential calculus and integral calculus - sorry.

In any event, integral calculus is what you would use to determine the area under a curve -- not 'differential' calculus.

Furthermore, I dare say after lurking on these forums for quite awhile, I understand why some feel that the 'joking' Mustang hate has gotten stale.

If I'm not mistaken, I've got a Mustang faster than at least the vast majority of the naysayers (*cough* STROKD *cough*). It exists, in real life, is running, and all this on a setup that's at least 7 years old. By the time certain shit talkers have something that's faster, the 2015 GT I just bought (another real life car that actually exists ) will have twins.

EDIT: Oh yeah, my Cobra has a mod motor too.

Your cobra went about as fast in the TI event race as my car went in the quarter mile with no traction. I also beat Mannys tt cobra which also went faster than your car and made more power... so an irrelevant race where you jumped and refused a rematch when i was pulling on you like you were in a Kia is irrelevant. Your new car with twins will also be slow, you should have listened to steve and bought a corvette.

My car now has no relevance on anything since i dont have the money to finish it, but that doesnt change any fact that mod motors suck dick and are slow.