Thread: My 2014 5.0
View Single Post
Old 02-07-2014, 06:07 AM   #11
toomnymods

Originally Posted by Stone View Post
I was asked to post this picture online by a customer of mine. My name is Jeff Stone, Internet Manager with Grapevine Ford. I've been working on a 2014 Gotta-have-it green 5.0, and my exterior upgrades are nearly complete.(a few trim pieces left)
If anyone on here ever needs assistance with purchasing or selling a 5.0, please don't hesitate to contact me. I'm more than happy to help. Also, I will match or beat any written deal on a 5.0. Feedback is more than welcome.
looks nice Jeff, i bought mine from there as well and the price was a good 3-4k cheaper than anywhere else in the metroplex.. i know i shopped around for well over a year and went to atleasy 7-8 diffrent dealerships,lol

Just one tip.. order more grabber blues and gotta have it greens.. either of those colors is what i wanted and i ended up with a sterling gray,lol
it's ok though the color has really grown on me the past 7 months..

2014 Sterling Gray Gt 3.73's, MT82 Trans, Brembo pkg, JLT Carbon fiber CAI, AED E85 Race Tune, ARH Longtubes /w O/R X pipe, Borla Stinger Catback, DSS Alum Driveshaft, Bob's Autosports Oil Seperator, BMR drop springs, K Member, A-Arms, LCA, UCA, UCA mount, Panhard, Panhard brace, LCA Relocation brackets, Viking Dbl adj shocks, Strange Adj struts, MGW short throw shifter
toomnymods is offline   Reply With Quote