View Single Post
Old 06-08-2014, 09:50 AM   #9
JDMLOL

Default Viper 5704v Remote Start/Security System

Originally Posted by garner View Post
Really 4 months later and you're still upset? Get over it already!

Now let this guy have his thread back.
This happened over 7 months ago. I got the tuner that he was talking about from another member after trading my factory mid pipe and cats. I tested it several times and in good faith sold it in working order to this guy. He had it for a week and a half to two weeks and then decided to let me know it didn't work for whatever reason. I mean c'mon, two weeks? I don't know what happened to the damn thing in nearly two week's time. How do I know he didn't get it wet, load the wrong firmware up on it, abuse it, or that he decided he was going to wait for the new X4 handheld to come out? Why is it my fault this guy is either too technically challenged to operate the device or look for help on GOOGLE or too lazy to contact SCT for customer service? Had it been a day or two later after the sale and this guy contacted me saying "Hey man, this thing doesn't work" I would have gladly refunded him, even though online retailers like American Muscle specifically state they do not accept returns on tuning devices, but this guy contacted me WEEKS later. Obviously if I truly tried to "put one over" on the guy I wouldn't be such an active member on this board or a guy that regularly attends GTG's, which this guy is neither. I mean damn, I told the first person interested in this very alarm system not to put it on a manual transmission car so it's not like I am out to make a quick buck anyway that I can.

Thanks for your support. I feel like I'm beating a dead horse.

The Queen:
2013 Race Red Mustang GT 6MT: 20" AMR's, GT500 AB, JBA LT's and ORX, SCT SF3/X3, MGW Short Throw, Some Carbon Wrap, Spoiler Delete, Eibach Sportlines, Koni STR.T's, BMR LCA's, BMR Relo Brackets, BMR UCA, Freedom Racing PHB, Maximum Motorsports CC Plates, BMR Safety loop, DSS Aluminum DS

Last edited by JDMLOL; 06-09-2014 at 03:43 PM.
JDMLOL is offline   Reply With Quote