Thread: DFW tuners
View Single Post
Old 09-17-2014, 07:15 PM   #138
blownaltered
I have a small penis

I have to say this shop bashing shit is old beyond belief. It's like it's starting all over again. For the younger guys you don't realize how real this shit can get. This is how these guys make a living. Steve can tell you how bad things got when Gearheads and HPP were going at it. I was there at the track when both shop and customers had to be separated by the cops. This does build major bad blood. That's why I don't shop bash anymore. I take the unanimous everybody does it and everybody fucks up. For 2 reasons, they do and they do. Nobody or shop is perfect. Does every shop have more than one car that has given them a black eye, yes. None of them can deny it. That's why the nut swinging cracks me up. If you like a shop and want to refer them then do so but you don't have to come into a thread and bash the shit out somebody. As a matter of fact I know it has been almost a decade since that shit happened between Gearheads and HPP but I honestly would like to apologize to Manny for my behavior back then. I was young at the time and just didn't know any better. I hope some of you take my advise and learn from past mistakes.
blownaltered is offline   Reply With Quote