View Single Post
Old 11-25-2014, 01:32 AM   #109
JDMLOL

Originally Posted by BERT View Post
Ok, then a lot of people need thicker skin. And it sounds like it's all the mid to early 20 somethings
Seems like you've got it all figured out.

That's really not how it is. Age doesn't have much to do with it. The fact is that most of the activity on this site comes from about four or five people that are convinced that owning 5-10 year old GM flagships is the way to go and if you don't have one of those then you have a turd, shitbox, piece of shit, etc that sounds like shit, runs like shit, would never hold together with "REAL POWER" and is just subpar compared to anything LSx... I can handle it. I'm still here. I like other makes and models, sure. However it gets old day in and day out. For the past eight months to a year this is all this site has been. I am pretty sure most members and sponsors would agree this place is a lost cause. There's nothing of real relevance to 5 liter coyote mustangs on this site anymore, other than they're total pieces of shit and that they will never live up to what they were in the 80s.

The Queen:
2013 Race Red Mustang GT 6MT: 20" AMR's, GT500 AB, JBA LT's and ORX, SCT SF3/X3, MGW Short Throw, Some Carbon Wrap, Spoiler Delete, Eibach Sportlines, Koni STR.T's, BMR LCA's, BMR Relo Brackets, BMR UCA, Freedom Racing PHB, Maximum Motorsports CC Plates, BMR Safety loop, DSS Aluminum DS

Last edited by JDMLOL; 11-25-2014 at 01:38 AM.
JDMLOL is offline   Reply With Quote