View Single Post
Old 11-17-2014, 05:46 PM   #17
Grandpa
I> /\/\

Originally Posted by saunupe1911 View Post
Yeah I gotta have the seats for occasionally short rides for adults and small kids. It's also looking like the only V that will have 4 seats is the CTS. The CTS-V may be the last of a dying bread at that price point. Don't sell that car anytime soon. lol
I have two little ones. Both in car seats. My youngest was in a rear facing car seat and the other in a forward facing seat. The rear facing one had to go in the right rear seat, and the front passenger seat had to go all the way forward in order to fit. My poor wife's knees were in the dash and the carseat was a serious PITA to get out of the back of the car. The car was just not enjoyable like that that. The car got rarely used, along with the questionable motor integrity with the goals I had in mind, I just couldn't see going anywhere else with it so I sold it.

The V is MUCH more useable. The 5.0 wasn't my daily, but the V is now. It's fun to drive, comfortable and everyone fits. I've already put WAY more miles on it than I ever did the 5.0. It's not a "car show" type car, but its fun to drive and I will keep it for awhile. I've got another round of mods for it planned then I'm done with it to concentrate on my new toy I will do car shows and the Runway Rivalry event with.
Grandpa is offline   Reply With Quote