View Single Post
Old 11-23-2014, 05:47 PM   #54
JDMLOL

Originally Posted by 62nalide View Post
Damn this is the 4th forum I see hate for TS lol
Being a part of this forum has yielded me some good deals, in my opinion, as far as parts and service for my car. Such as LMR, Hypermotive, and AM discounts, group buy's, getting good deals on installs from techs that do side jobs, etc. However, my first and only experience with TS was less than satisfactory. For an establishment that apparently pushed more than 50 MGW shifter installs at the time, they delivered me a car that would not shift into 1st or 2nd gear after driving 1.5 hours and spending well over $500 on the shifter and install. They essentially said sorry and to bring it back another time after they spoke with the manufacturer. After a little google searching I found out that the solution was simply adjusting a set screw for the reverse lockout, something I would figure a shop experienced with the product would know. I ended up tearing out a portion of the console myself and correcting the issue. Took maybe 30 minutes. They made no attempt to compensate me for the frustration.

The Queen:
2013 Race Red Mustang GT 6MT: 20" AMR's, GT500 AB, JBA LT's and ORX, SCT SF3/X3, MGW Short Throw, Some Carbon Wrap, Spoiler Delete, Eibach Sportlines, Koni STR.T's, BMR LCA's, BMR Relo Brackets, BMR UCA, Freedom Racing PHB, Maximum Motorsports CC Plates, BMR Safety loop, DSS Aluminum DS
JDMLOL is offline   Reply With Quote