Go Back   Dallas Fort Worth 5.0 Mustang Club > 5.0 Mustang Forum > General Discussions

General Discussions Discuss anything in general about your 5.0 Mustang that doesn't belong within the other categories here.

Sponsored Ads
Welcome to DFW50s.com

Register to remove these ads.

Old 11-26-2013, 07:16 PM   #31
STROKD
Old School

Originally Posted by saunupe1911 View Post
I will eventually get both systems but don't buy into that hype. u need developers to build the games for the system. always remember that. both systems have a ton of potential, but to say the ps4 is better just because of a faster gpu is crazy. theres sooooo much more to designing games. for example the ps3 was more powerful than the 360 but somehow forza looked twice as good gt5. its going to take naughty dog to maximize the ps4. then i will buy one
Well put, i will Only buy a PS4 when Naughty Dog makes an exclusive game for it... Forza alone is worth buying the x one if you like cars, detail, and realism. GT has always been arcade-ish in comparison.
Old 11-27-2013, 09:51 AM   #32
fordplay

Dude... totally buy into the hype!!!! Oh no wait.. Microsoft sells hype Sony sells game systems. .. There is a reason the Xbox was just a door stop until the day one update.. it wasn't ready to ship... it didn't have an os ... I actually picked up a PS4 yesterday. They gave me an Xbox One saying it was a promotion to get sales numbers up. I asked the sales guy what am I supposed to do with it? He said it has a really big fan , put the ps4 on top of it so it can act as a cooler. . I was like OK thanks. .. ah ha ha ha.. I'm just trolling. .. but really ps4 is better
fordplay is offline   Reply With Quote