Sponsored Ads
Welcome to DFW50s.com

Register to remove these ads.

Old 09-18-2013, 11:39 AM   #166
blownaltered
I have a small penis

Originally Posted by STROKD View Post
Lmfao at Tim, good times!!!

Last night I was wandering around the mountains, ended up near a gas station... Figured I wonder what... Next thing I know I'm on fire and dead. Out of the hospital, I'm walkin around, tried to talk to a Sheriff lady, she got pissed. I walk off like ok bitch calm down. She starts yelling for me to stop, I don't, so she starts shooting me. After taking 2 in the shoulder I had enough. Turned with my shotgun and blew her ass back 5 feet. Instant 3 star man hunt... I think, wtf am I gonna do in this desert? There's no where to hide... Turn around and I see a gd train passing! I run to it and hop on (didn't think it'd work!)... Ducked down between some train cars and rode to freedom. The chopper was following for a good 5 minutes looking for me. Hopped off, stole an armored truck after shooting both guards, hid out behind a warehouse for wanted level to go away again, exit truck, shotgun the rear cargo hold 5-6 times, and walla (monies!). Wasn't but like 8 grand but it was enough to make it rain at the strip club and get 3 strippers to invite me home. Lmfao. Best game eva! This was between doing the missions which I don't want to ruin for anyone.
Damn it I'm finding an armored truck tonight. The missions are entertaining so far.
blownaltered is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 11:45 AM   #167
Grandpa
I> /\/\

Originally Posted by blownaltered View Post
Damn it I'm finding an armored truck tonight. The missions are entertaining so far.
I found $10k in the ocean already and hit up a jewelery store for almost $4 million. lol

I need to find some scuba gear or the submarine to do more treasure hunting!!
Grandpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 11:52 AM   #168
TrueStreetTim
DFW5.0s Preferred Vendor

Originally Posted by SlowGreyGT View Post
I found $10k in the ocean already and hit up a jewelery store for almost $4 million. lol

I need to find some scuba gear or the submarine to do more treasure hunting!!
Lol "treasure hunter". Watched a video with a guy who's had 60-70 hours in the game pre-release. Said he spent a majority of time on the tennis court lol. I planned to finish the night with a game of golf lol, but I'll be damned if I just can't make up my mind on what to do. There is definitely no method to the madness!

Matt, I'm surprised the helo followed you that long. I've been able to lose the heat by driving down railroad tracks for a quick, unhindered getaway.....so far. And that sounds about right for the armored payoff.
TrueStreetTim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 12:01 PM   #169
STROKD
Old School

Played golf and tennis yesterday, both are a lot of fun.

Steve, was the 4 million on a mission, or a random stickup? If random, details of said jewelry store. Lol

Tim, it was 3 stars, probably took so long since I wasn't escaping that fast on a 40 mph train, AND I shot a cop in front of a police station. I think they were pissed.
Old 09-18-2013, 12:04 PM   #170
Grandpa
I> /\/\

Originally Posted by TrueStreetTim View Post
Lol "treasure hunter". Watched a video with a guy who's had 60-70 hours in the game pre-release. Said he spent a majority of time on the tennis court lol. I planned to finish the night with a game of golf lol, but I'll be damned if I just can't make up my mind on what to do. There is definitely no method to the madness!

I know, right? I don't know why I'm so fascinated with it. The hunt is just too much fun.

Oh, by the way. When you are out in the damn forest, keep your gun out. Mountain lions and wolves will attack you without warning! Took me forever to get out there only to die unprovoked. I was pissed! lol

I also rode up the cable cars to the top of the mountain where I found a parachute up there to jump with and I also found a page of the confession from the murder mystery.
Old 09-18-2013, 12:13 PM   #171
TrueStreetTim
DFW5.0s Preferred Vendor

Played golf and tennis yesterday, both are a lot of fun.

Steve, was the 4 million on a mission, or a random stickup? If random, details of said jewelry store. Lol

Tim, it was 3 stars, probably took so long since I wasn't escaping that fast on a 40 mph train, AND I shot a cop in front of a police station. I think they were pissed.
I gotcha. Yeah I hear folks will try to mug you in certain areas lol. I would be interested to know about that 4 mil payday too! Most I've heard so far is around $500k for an assassination mission. Tonight I plan to try and drop some money into the stock market and see if I can't manipulate my investments by taking out the competition. lol
Old 09-18-2013, 12:17 PM   #172
Courtesy Flush

I truly enjoy the missions so far, switching characters is genious. Found this lifted pickup at the beach that's pretty solid for mowing down civilians. Also Franklin has a mean right hook.
Courtesy Flush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 12:21 PM   #173
blownaltered
I have a small penis

Damn it Steve where is this damn jewelry store. We some broke bitches up in here and need some scratch. Sorry the game lingo is rubbing off
blownaltered is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 12:34 PM   #174
Grandpa
I> /\/\

Originally Posted by blownaltered View Post
Damn it Steve where is this damn jewelry store. We some broke bitches up in here and need some scratch. Sorry the game lingo is rubbing off
It's a Michael mission only at the moment. But I'm seeing there is other heists down the road in the game. I suspect it's training for the online portion of the game for "crew heists" online.

The more I read about the online the more I look forward to it. It's going to be nuts!!
Old 09-18-2013, 12:41 PM   #175
Grandpa
I> /\/\

I just bought some stock with Trevor that is all airplane related. We'll see how this goes. lol
Old 09-18-2013, 12:41 PM   #176
STROKD
Old School

Has anyone played the alien mission yet?
Old 09-18-2013, 12:53 PM   #177
TrueStreetTim
DFW5.0s Preferred Vendor

Originally Posted by SlowGreyGT View Post
I just bought some stock with Trevor that is all airplane related. We'll see how this goes. lol
Get an rpg from your treasure hunting and shoot down planes unrelated to your stock and profit! lol
Old 09-18-2013, 12:56 PM   #178
Grandpa
I> /\/\

Originally Posted by TrueStreetTim View Post
Get an rpg from your treasure hunting and shoot down planes unrelated to your stock and profit! lol
A visionary! I like it.
Old 09-18-2013, 01:00 PM   #179
DirtyD

Has anyone played the alien mission yet?
Dude that mission is beyond fucked up. Meow did they even come up with putting that in there?

I failed it.
DirtyD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 01:06 PM   #180
STROKD
Old School

Originally Posted by DirtyD View Post
Dude that mission is beyond fucked up. Meow did they even come up with putting that in there?

I failed it.
Lol I have an itchy trigger finger, I just ran in circles spraying bullets... Just thought it was crazy for that to be in this game.