Go Back   Dallas Fort Worth 5.0 Mustang Club > Members' Area > Events

Events If you know of an events or auto shows that are taking place near you, post them in here.

Sponsored Ads
Welcome to DFW50s.com

Register to remove these ads.

Old 05-23-2013, 02:37 PM   #1
Grandpa
I> /\/\

Default June 8th - Murphy Country Burger

Turning Back Time - Murphy Country Burger

When; Sat, June 8, 5pm – 9pm

Where; 104 N. Murphy Road at FM 544, Murphy, TX 75094 (map)

DescriptionSat / June 8 / 5:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. Murphy, TX
"Turning Back Time" COUNTRY BURGER-MURPHY (2ND SATURDAY OF THE MONTH) CAR, TRUCK & CYCLE SHOW, 104 N. Murphy Road at FM 544, Murphy, TX 75094. East of Plano, TX (Highway 75, Central Expressway). Wally McNeely and Family invites everyone to this Full Class Car Show featuring one of the best Car Show Event Parking Areas in the Metroplex! Show Time: 5 pm - 9 pm. Registration from 4:30p.m. – 6:45 p.m. Registration Fee only $10. This show features 27-Classes in addition to “BEST OF SHOW CAR, BEST OF SHOW TRUCK, COUNTRY BURGER PICK and OUTSTANDING CLUB PARTICIPATION. Fun for individuals, families, car and cycle clubs. Also, Rock 'n Roll to the DJ sounds of 50's-90's music and win free prizes. Invited: Classic, Antiques, Military Vehicles and Newer Model Cars, Trucks and Motorcycles including “Under Construction.” Pics of all Participant Vehicles shown on our website for you, your family and friends to enjoy! This is another MSP RACE FOR THE TROPHY CUP Event. All Participants earn points toward winning the 6-foot, 5-foot and 4 1/2-foot solid wood trophies. For more information: Dan Herod, MSP Car Shows, 214-244-7296. www.mustangsall​yproductions.co​m MAKE YOUR INDIVIDUAL, FAMILY AND CLUB PLANS NOW. BE THERE OR BE SQUARE!
Grandpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 06:50 PM   #2
03MachMe

Default Re: June 8th - Murphy Country Burger

Hmm right down the road and I'm actually off... Wife might not like me spending my one sat at a car show tho

2013 Deep Impact Blue GT Premium
386rwhp/383rwtq
03MachMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2013, 10:08 PM   #3
blownaltered
I have a small penis

Damn ill be out of town. That was a good show last time I went.
blownaltered is offline   Reply With Quote