Go Back   Dallas Fort Worth 5.0 Mustang Club > 5.0 Mustang Forum > General Discussions

General Discussions Discuss anything in general about your 5.0 Mustang that doesn't belong within the other categories here.

Sponsored Ads
Welcome to DFW50s.com

Register to remove these ads.

Old 07-10-2013, 10:12 AM   #1
mustang1200

Originally Posted by BLK2012GT View Post
Ok which means yours is faster. So you're telling me if me and Feldman raced and he missed a gear and I beat him then I'm faster then his vette? Sounds kinda stupid to me.
If we are racing and I cross the finish line first I won. If you are a crappy driver with a car that makes more power that's not my fault. (Not saying you are a crappy driver) If you want to dyno race lets just meet at HPP or TS or Brooks and see who makes more power right now. I will accept any challenge you present.

Last edited by mustang1200; 07-10-2013 at 10:20 AM.
mustang1200 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 10:16 AM   #2
BLK2012GT
Scared to race Steve

Originally Posted by mustang1200 View Post
If we are racing and I cross the finish line first I won. If you are a crappy driver with a car that makes more power that's not my fault. (Not saying you are a crappy driver) If you want to dyno race lets just meet at HPP or TS or Brooks and see who makes more power right now. I will accept any challenge your present.
But it doesn't mean you are faster then me if I missed a gear. Just means I can't drive.
I agree. A stick car shocks the tires MUCH harder and does it several times going down the track. With a big power stick car, the car is much more unsettled going down the track making it more of a challenge to ET well. A well running auto car is nothing more than just point and shoot. Which is great for a track car taking a lot of driver error out of the equation.
BLK2012GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 10:17 AM   #3
mustang1200

But it doesn't mean you are faster then me if I missed a gear. Just means I can't drive.
So why bother racing at all? Let go to the dyno today and see who makes more power if that's how you want to judge our cars. I'll pay for the dyno time.
Old 07-10-2013, 10:20 AM   #4
BLK2012GT
Scared to race Steve

So why bother racing at all? Let go to the dyno today and see who makes more power if that's how you want to judge our cars. I'll pay for the dyno time.
You don't get it. When the nitrous tune is done I will be supposedly making 230 rwhp more then you unless you are making more since you did this build two years ago. So by me making a lot more then you then you will get your ass drug unless like white lightning just said you are sandbagging
I agree. A stick car shocks the tires MUCH harder and does it several times going down the track. With a big power stick car, the car is much more unsettled going down the track making it more of a challenge to ET well. A well running auto car is nothing more than just point and shoot. Which is great for a track car taking a lot of driver error out of the equation.
Old 07-10-2013, 10:22 AM   #5
BLK2012GT
Scared to race Steve

And if you want to race right now lets do it. But since you have a power adder and I don't let's do it from a 30 roll to 120.
Old 07-10-2013, 10:24 AM   #6
mustang1200

And if you want to race right now lets do it. But since you have a power adder and I don't let's do it from a 30 roll to 120.

Ok we can do a ricer roll or a dig or a 60 roll or a sushi roll. You name it buddy.
Old 07-10-2013, 10:25 AM   #7
BLK2012GT
Scared to race Steve

Ok we can do a ricer roll or a dig or a 60 roll or a sushi roll. You name it buddy.
I think I just did from the post you just quoted.
Old 07-10-2013, 10:23 AM   #8
mustang1200

You don't get it. When the nitrous tune is done I will be supposedly making 230 rwhp more then you unless you are making more since you did this build two years ago. So by me making a lot more then you then you will get your ass drug unless like white lightning just said you are sandbagging
Like I said coulda woulda shoulda. When you are ready I'll be ready. I invited you to the house to check out the car and the receipts. It was just dyno'd a week and a half ago at Brooks. My sheet is in my intro thread.
Old 07-10-2013, 10:25 AM   #9
Grandpa
I> /\/\

I said that earlier but you were too busy throwing your theoretical dyno sheet around. lol.

All that power doesn't mean squat if you can't get it to the ground, or down the track.

The only way to resolve this is to race. lol
Grandpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 10:26 AM   #10
BLK2012GT
Scared to race Steve

Originally Posted by SlowGreyGT View Post
I said that earlier but you were too busy throwing your theoretical dyno sheet around. lol.

All that power doesn't mean squat if you can't get it to the ground, or down the track.

The only way to resolve this is to race. lol
Yeah cause I'm on street tires, fuck I forgot. Smh
Old 07-10-2013, 10:18 AM   #11
46Tbird

If we are racing and I cross the finish line first I won. If you are a crappy driver with a car that makes more power that's not my fault. (Not saying you are a crappy driver)
Correct.
If you want to dyno race lets just meet at HPP or TS or Brooks and see who makes more power right now. I will accept any challenge your present.
This guy is alright, lol!