Go Back   Dallas Fort Worth 5.0 Mustang Club > Photos & Videos > Pics & Video

Sponsored Ads
Welcome to DFW50s.com

Register to remove these ads.

Old 02-07-2014, 11:29 AM   #1
Grandpa
I> /\/\

Default Police body cam of a shootout with a man who baits police

Man this is intense! Be sure to read the story before watching the video.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=69b_1391652971
Grandpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2014, 12:29 PM   #2
Dan12GT

I can't make out what is going on the entire video and where is the camera the cop has on him recording everything?

Airaid CAI | Borla S-Type Catback | Amsoil 10w30 and MTG Trans. Fluid
382hp 387ft/lb | 1/4: 12.9 @ 112mph
Dan12GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2014, 07:23 PM   #3
03MachMe

It's a little hard to tell what is going on if you don't know how things work. The camera is located on his chest. It's a new body camera that many departments are going to in order to avoid false allegations of excessive force and other complaints. They will soo be as common as car Video cameras. That was a very intense video and shows how fast things that go to shit. It's very rare for a supervisor to approve shooting from a moving vehicle so you know it's serious. The female you saw slumped over in her car is the same one you heard on the radio in the very beginning. She is a good friend of my step mom and is recovering well from her injuries.

2013 Deep Impact Blue GT Premium
386rwhp/383rwtq
03MachMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2014, 07:34 PM   #4
Grandpa
I> /\/\

Originally Posted by 03MachMe View Post
It's a little hard to tell what is going on if you don't know how things work. The camera is located on his chest. It's a new body camera that many departments are going to in order to avoid false allegations of excessive force and other complaints. They will soo be as common as car Video cameras. That was a very intense video and shows how fast things that go to shit. It's very rare for a supervisor to approve shooting from a moving vehicle so you know it's serious. The female you saw slumped over in her car is the same one you heard on the radio in the very beginning. She is a good friend of my step mom and is recovering well from her injuries.
Wow. Small world. I heard there was an article that stated she was forced to take a 30% paycut while she was recovering.
Old 02-07-2014, 07:38 PM   #5
03MachMe

I have no idea about that. My step mom went and stayed with her for a while to help her out

386rwhp/383rwtq
Old 02-07-2014, 08:14 PM   #6
Slow Five-O

I have no idea about that. My step mom went and stayed with her for a while to help her out
Crazy. Glad she is doing well.
Old 02-07-2014, 11:47 PM   #7
Dan12GT

Wow that's kinda neat with the chest cam thing. I couldn't figure that out. Also, the part using the rifle from the inside of the car, while driving, NUTS!

Glad to hear that woman is doing okay!

Airaid CAI | Borla S-Type Catback | Amsoil 10w30 and MTG Trans. Fluid
382hp 387ft/lb | 1/4: 12.9 @ 112mph
Dan12GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2014, 07:16 PM   #8
blownaltered
I have a small penis

Damn that's wild. I hope they killed the son of a bitch so we don't have to pay for his ass to be in prison the rest of his life.
blownaltered is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2014, 07:55 PM   #9
03MachMe

Yea he was missing half his head after the final shootout

386rwhp/383rwtq
Old 02-10-2014, 09:10 AM   #10
Adam

Vids like this make me want to thank the next cop I see. They don't get paid enough to deal with shit like that and it's a risk they take on a daily basis. Crazy.
2013- PW GT, MF street AB, AED tune, jlt cai,Lethal o/r x-pipe, gt500 spoiler, Barton bracket, koni yellows, ground control camber plates,steeda sport springs, whiteline PHB, whiteline sway bars,whiteline brackets, whiteline UCA & LCA, DSS driveshaft.
Adam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2014, 03:49 PM   #11
03MachMe

Originally Posted by Adam View Post
Vids like this make me want to thank the next cop I see. They don't get paid enough to deal with shit like that and it's a risk they take on a daily basis. Crazy.
Do it. You would be surprised how much of a difference it would make in their day.

386rwhp/383rwtq
Old 02-10-2014, 04:21 PM   #12
Grandpa
I> /\/\

Originally Posted by Adam View Post
Agreed.

Do it. You would be surprised how much of a difference it would make in their day.
I do this periodically. I was at Chipotle in line when an officer came in behind me with his family(wife and two little girls). While standing in line waiting to get food, there was someone outside attempting to push start their car. Instead of just staying in line to eat, he made his family step aside so other people could go buy to help this guy push his car so he didn't get run over in the busy parking lot. When he came back inside, he saw some kids sitting at a table smiling at him, so instead of getting in line, he went out of his way to shake their hands and give them stickers. I'd only seen firemen giving out stickers before and thought it was cool of him to do so.

So, when I got up to the register, I pulled the manager aside and told him I wanted to pay for the officer and his family's lunch anonymously. They got to the register while I was filling up my tea at the drink station. I could see by the look on his face he was shocked and smiling. He looked around to see if he could figure out who it was but I was walking out the door.

I also do the same thing when I see someone in a military uniform when I can. Just a way to say thanks.
Old 02-11-2014, 04:58 AM   #13
my95z28

Originally Posted by SlowGreyGT View Post
Agreed.

I do this periodically. I was at Chipotle in line when an officer came in behind me with his family(wife and two little girls). While standing in line waiting to get food, there was someone outside attempting to push start their car. Instead of just staying in line to eat, he made his family step aside so other people could go buy to help this guy push his car so he didn't get run over in the busy parking lot. When he came back inside, he saw some kids sitting at a table smiling at him, so instead of getting in line, he went out of his way to shake their hands and give them stickers. I'd only seen firemen giving out stickers before and thought it was cool of him to do so.

So, when I got up to the register, I pulled the manager aside and told him I wanted to pay for the officer and his family's lunch anonymously. They got to the register while I was filling up my tea at the drink station. I could see by the look on his face he was shocked and smiling. He looked around to see if he could figure out who it was but I was walking out the door.

I also do the same thing when I see someone in a military uniform when I can. Just a way to say thanks.
It really does make your day, I want to say thank you on behalf of the recipients that you've paid for meals for! San Angelo is awesome about it, in the year that I've been there I've probably had 4 or 5 lunches paid for and I go out only 2 or 3 times a month for lunch. Lots of times its completely anonymous but really makes you feel good that people are grateful for what you do. It's a lot better than when I was in Biloxi, MS and saw a bumper sticker that said, "Save Biloxi, Kill an Airman".
my95z28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2014, 11:04 AM   #14
Grandpa
I> /\/\

Originally Posted by my95z28 View Post
It really does make your day, I want to say thank you on behalf of the recipients that you've paid for meals for! San Angelo is awesome about it, in the year that I've been there I've probably had 4 or 5 lunches paid for and I go out only 2 or 3 times a month for lunch. Lots of times its completely anonymous but really makes you feel good that people are grateful for what you do. It's a lot better than when I was in Biloxi, MS and saw a bumper sticker that said, "Save Biloxi, Kill an Airman".
Without the people in uniforms this country would be completely screwed.