Go Back   Dallas Fort Worth 5.0 Mustang Club > Members' Area > The Lounge

The Lounge The offtopic section.

Sponsored Ads
Welcome to DFW50s.com

Register to remove these ads.

Old 06-16-2014, 07:45 PM   #1
beefcake

Default Team Beefcake Racing dominates the All Female Shootout @ Norwalk!

This past weekend @ The NMRA Super Nationals this past weekend.

The women had their own event in True Street. The top 8 women from Saturday were put on a heads up ladder for Sunday's eliminations.

I put my partner and crew chief Brian Campbells girlfriend behind the wheel of Dorothy. Brandy is a novice driver, and made 2 passes in Dorothy n/a a year ago. She is a true gear head at heart, and loves the track, the smell of fuel, rubber, you name it. She is always a big asset around the shop and has a big desire to go fast.

Last week she made her 3rd trip and first time with a power adder down the track. Only had a chance for 2 runs, but she knocked off a 10.73 out of Dorothy.

During True street, she knocked off a 10.53 average on her 3 runs. She deep staged the first run or we would have had a 10.4 average. That time made her the runner up, and put her 2nd on the ladder for Sunday. In addition, one of our customers Nikki Frost qualified 3rd with her beautifully wrapped 2013 Mustang GT.

During the first round of eliminations, the #1 Qualifier red lit, which set us up for a nice run for First place.

Nikki also cruised her manually shifted car to the other side of the ladder to make it Team Beefcake Racing vs Team Beefcake Racing customer in the finals!

I know guys on here get tired of me talking about how great the Paxton and Vortech's are and how well the power delivery is. But it's such a great combo, that you can put a novice driver in the car, and do work!

Also the consistency, the car was knocking out 10.4's back to back in the heat with great IAT's!

Anyway, here's a little video I put together!

Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQNs...ature=youtu.be

Specializing in 2005-Current Mustangs
Always call for best pricing
513-535-2975 or **beefcake from your cell

8am to 10pm seven days a week!
beefcake is offline   Reply With Quote