Go Back   Dallas Fort Worth 5.0 Mustang Club > Photos & Videos > Pics & Video

Sponsored Ads
Welcome to DFW50s.com

Register to remove these ads.

Old 10-20-2014, 11:16 PM   #1
El_Tortuga

Default MSR - Cresson 1.3 Oct 19 - PCA

Beautiful day, and I had a blast. The 1.3 configuration has a lot going on, tons of elevation change, hairpins, blind crest, and a quick section that had me crowding triple digits. I thought the handling cars were going to kill me, but the big black girl did her thing.

Did my solo checkout in the AM,

Had an issue when putting the street tires back on, stud snapped when I was torqueing it down. Yikes!!!

Upon examination, the stud was cracked a little more than halfway through before the final break. I'm kind of partial to keeping the rubber on the car, so I've ordered a complete set of ARP wheel studs. Cha-ching!!!
2014 GT Track Pack (300A) Black/Black, Recaros, Eibach Pro-kit, Koni adj (yellows), MM camber plates, Whiteline PHB & bracket, Whiteline adj rear sway,Hawk HP+, J+M SS lines,FRPP brake ducts, GT500 AB, 275/35/18 BFG Rivals on 18x10x43 D-force LTWs, Tint and blackout.

Last edited by El_Tortuga; 10-22-2014 at 06:52 AM.
El_Tortuga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2014, 06:51 AM   #2
El_Tortuga

Video of a lap
https://youtube.com/watch?v=4aEWvaPetNA
2014 GT Track Pack (300A) Black/Black, Recaros, Eibach Pro-kit, Koni adj (yellows), MM camber plates, Whiteline PHB & bracket, Whiteline adj rear sway,Hawk HP+, J+M SS lines,FRPP brake ducts, GT500 AB, 275/35/18 BFG Rivals on 18x10x43 D-force LTWs, Tint and blackout.
El_Tortuga is offline   Reply With Quote