Go Back   Dallas Fort Worth 5.0 Mustang Club > 5.0 Mustang Forum > Interior/Exterior

Interior/Exterior Post new mods or questions about the inside or outside of your mustang

Sponsored Ads
Welcome to DFW50s.com

Register to remove these ads.

Old 01-06-2013, 02:36 PM   #61
Phuck Phace
My Stapler!

Originally Posted by Dark Pony View Post
I think I've decided on the Forgestar F14's. Gloss BLACK!
Those wheels suck.
They aren't as common as Steve makes them out to be. Only on forums, I haven't ran into anyone else with them on the streets.

2012 GT/CS
93 Cobra
Phuck Phace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 02:47 PM   #62
LilWhite

I've seen more TF wheels on the road than i have Forgestars lol.

Can i get a price on those new TSW wheels too please.
LilWhite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 02:52 PM   #63
Grandpa
I> /\/\

Originally Posted by Phuck Phace View Post
Those wheels suck.
They aren't as common as Steve makes them out to be. Only on forums, I haven't ran into anyone else with them on the streets.
Only on forums? So ALL of those cars in those threads don't make it out on the street? lol. Gimme a break. You're in denial here. Yes, they are the most common wheel to be seen on these cars.

Originally Posted by LilWhite View Post
I've seen more TF wheels on the road than i have Forgestars lol.
LOL, whatever you are smokin you need to start selling it because it's some good shit if you really believe that.
Grandpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 03:07 PM   #64
LilWhite

Originally Posted by Steve View Post
Only on forums? So ALL of those cars in those threads don't make it out on the street? lol. Gimme a break. You're in denial here. Yes, they are the most common wheel to be seen on these cars.

LOL, whatever you are smokin you need to start selling it because it's some good shit if you really believe that.
Lol damn dude, you really love those wheels huh? Maybe over in Wylie you feel super unique and balling with TF wheels, but i've seen a handful of a cars running TF wheels around Southlake area. More so than Forgestar. I've had both, and i prefer the Forgestars. Solely because they are less maintenance..with the rivets and all.

Wheels are nothing but showing off anyway. Get over it. Do you spend more time looking at your car or driving your car while others look at those SUPER FUCKING BALLIN wheels?
Old 01-06-2013, 03:34 PM   #65
Grandpa
I> /\/\

Lol damn dude, you really love those wheels huh? Maybe over in Wylie you feel super unique and balling with TF wheels, but i've seen a handful of a cars running TF wheels around Southlake area. More so than Forgestar. I've had both, and i prefer the Forgestars. Solely because they are less maintenance..with the rivets and all.

Wheels are nothing but showing off anyway. Get over it. Do you spend more time looking at your car or driving your car while others look at those SUPER FUCKING BALLIN wheels?
They are just wheels, nothing more than that. I don't buying into the exclusive factor on anything, if I did I wouldn't be in a normal GT. I was at SEMA with the owner of True Forged wheels and know how many sets are out there and I can assure you there is more sets of Forgestars out there than there is TF wheels. That especially true for the 2010+ group since a majority of them go 20 inch wheels which are quite abit more expensive than the 18's the Terminator crowd runs around on.

By all means, take the time to go through these threads and tell me how many sets of RTR, F14, Forgestar type wheels vs TF's.

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums...re-thread.html

http://www.s197forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=30034

The guys here know I'm joking. Those type of wheels look great on these cars. The only issue I have with them is they seem to be the default choice and are very common. The only true complaint you will hear from me about all of this is the black wheel fad. It personally makes no sense to me to spend money on wheels, to black them out and take all of the detail away from them. Might as well just run the stockers in black if you're going to do that but that is my opinion.If that is what you like, roll with it. If you're going to personally put me on blast, at least have your facts straight first.
Old 01-06-2013, 03:34 PM   #66
03MachMe

I have yet to see another mustang out driving around with the F14/drift/rtr wheels... unless I'm meeting up with david for cigars or at some type of meet lol. They are common when it comes to on the fourms and if you want to stand out there, then yes those wont do it. But fact is 90% of mustangs are left stock so any wheel change makes your car out of the majority.

2013 Deep Impact Blue GT Premium
386rwhp/383rwtq
03MachMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 03:38 PM   #67
Grandpa
I> /\/\

Originally Posted by 03MachMe View Post
But fact is 90% of mustangs are left stock.
Those people need to be slapped around!
Old 01-06-2013, 03:54 PM   #68
dallasmike
DFW5.0s Preferred Vendor

For everyone wanting PMs I will talk to tsw tomorrow to see exactly what kind of deal I can put together. I know you'll be happy!
Old 01-06-2013, 10:06 PM   #69
jayman33

Originally Posted by Dark Pony View Post
I think I've decided on the Forgestar F14's. Gloss BLACK!
What size? If you're doing custom I could help ya out!

www.hypermotiveperformance.com
734-306-5231
jayman33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 11:56 AM   #70
LilWhite

Originally Posted by Steve View Post
They are just wheels, nothing more than that. I don't buying into the exclusive factor on anything, if I did I wouldn't be in a normal GT. I was at SEMA with the owner of True Forged wheels and know how many sets are out there and I can assure you there is more sets of Forgestars out there than there is TF wheels. That especially true for the 2010+ group since a majority of them go 20 inch wheels which are quite abit more expensive than the 18's the Terminator crowd runs around on.

By all means, take the time to go through these threads and tell me how many sets of RTR, F14, Forgestar type wheels vs TF's.

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums...re-thread.html

http://www.s197forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=30034

The guys here know I'm joking. Those type of wheels look great on these cars. The only issue I have with them is they seem to be the default choice and are very common. The only true complaint you will hear from me about all of this is the black wheel fad. It personally makes no sense to me to spend money on wheels, to black them out and take all of the detail away from them. Might as well just run the stockers in black if you're going to do that but that is my opinion.If that is what you like, roll with it. If you're going to personally put me on blast, at least have your facts straight first.

All I said was that I see more TF wheels than FS wheels in person. Not forums. Than you got butt hurt and said I was smoking some good shit lol. Like others have said, can't really use the forums threads to relate to what you will see on the road. You've got the f14/rtr type guys beat when it comes to online exclusivity. Not so much on the road. IMO.

Not trying to rail you personally, but I've seen you post about this topic in detail multiple times which makes me think it really bothers you / your really impressed with owning a set of TF wheels.

Oh, and the black wheel thing bothers me too. It looks good, but everyone with every car is doing it.

Last edited by LilWhite; 01-07-2013 at 11:58 AM.
Old 01-07-2013, 12:22 PM   #71
Joey289

Calm down everyone. This isn't dfwmustangs over here.
Joey289 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 01:17 PM   #72
Grandpa
I> /\/\

All I said was that I see more TF wheels than FS wheels in person. Not forums. Than you got butt hurt and said I was smoking some good shit lol. Like others have said, can't really use the forums threads to relate to what you will see on the road. You've got the f14/rtr type guys beat when it comes to online exclusivity. Not so much on the road. IMO.

Not trying to rail you personally, but I've seen you post about this topic in detail multiple times which makes me think it really bothers you / your really impressed with owning a set of TF wheels.

Oh, and the black wheel thing bothers me too. It looks good, but everyone with every car is doing it.

We will just agree to disagree on this one. lol.

Originally Posted by Joey289 View Post
Calm down everyone. This isn't dfwmustangs over here.
Ha, we just have differing opinions. It will happen from time to time. As long as it doesn't digress to schoolyard name calling and ridiculing someone in every thread they go into it's all good. Not a big deal.
Old 01-07-2013, 02:25 PM   #73
Bearded Banger

I'm a soon to be True Forged whore. Can't wait!
Bearded Banger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 02:30 PM   #74
Grandpa
I> /\/\

Originally Posted by Bearded Banger View Post
I'm a soon to be True Forged whore. Can't wait!
Sweet! Which ones did you go with?
Old 01-07-2013, 02:31 PM   #75
Bearded Banger

Haven't ordered yet. Waiting for work to pick up a little. I'm leaning Mach 5's. in the next couple months.
Bearded Banger is offline   Reply With Quote