Go Back   Dallas Fort Worth 5.0 Mustang Club > DFW 5.0s Classifieds > For Sale

Sponsored Ads
Welcome to DFW50s.com

Register to remove these ads.

Old 07-24-2013, 03:59 PM   #1
Dark Pony
Supporting Member

You guys need to read the posting rules in regards to ads. Too many new guys posting ads with less than 20 posts. Please read before posting an ad, or it will be removed.

Thanks,

Johnathan
Old 07-24-2013, 04:14 PM   #2
DirtyD

Originally Posted by Dark Pony View Post
You guys need to read the posting rules in regards to ads. Too many new guys posting ads with less than 20 posts. Please read before posting an ad, or it will be removed.

Thanks,

Johnathan
We need to find a way to lock it down like they do with the post limits for PMs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
DirtyD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2013, 04:21 PM   #3
Algerene

Default 50 post

I don't agree with the 50 post minimum. I am a person that will only comment when I have something meaningful to add to the conversations. Does the 50 post count also include supporting members? I know 50 post is the going rate in the forum community, but maybe that is a little high for this group.

AL
Algerene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2013, 04:33 PM   #4
Dark Pony
Supporting Member

Originally Posted by Algerene View Post
I don't agree with the 50 post minimum. I am a person that will only comment when I have something meaningful to add to the conversations. Does the 50 post count also include supporting members? I know 50 post is the going rate in the forum community, but maybe that is a little high for this group.

AL
Al,

Thank you for your input. I will say that this is not put in place as a detractor from the forum. The reasoning behind a 50 post minimum, is to get you involved. We want to know who you are. It's very easy for us to let people troll freely about the classifieds, but we sure as heck don't want respected members getting ripped off by someone we don't know. There are several people who go to forums just to unload parts with no interest in that forums community at all. We are different from your run of the mill car forum and intend to do nothing less than what's in the best interest of our members. Thank you for concern and I hope you enjoy the forum!