Performance Post anything performance related to your Mustang

Sponsored Ads
Welcome to DFW50s.com

Register to remove these ads.

Old 04-29-2013, 12:54 PM   #31
Grandpa
I> /\/\

Originally Posted by DirtyD View Post
Make yourself different from the crowd. That's what I'm about.
But yet you bought a Mustang. lol.
Grandpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 01:12 PM   #32
m_tyler_r

Default I've been thinking...

Originally Posted by DirtyD View Post
Small NOS shot or a procharger are what I vote for. Make yourself different from the crowd. That's what I'm about.
that's what I'm thinking
Old 04-29-2013, 02:19 PM   #33
DirtyD

Originally Posted by Steve View Post
But yet you bought a Mustang. lol.
Referring to the Mustang crowd, foo.
DirtyD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 11:41 PM   #34
MnemonicGhost

I had a 93 2.3l hatchback during high school and college, so it's not that bad! But you will appreciate the v8 all the when it's time to get one. As far as what to do now? Depends on your finances, and how much you want to lose out in trade in value and the current upgrades you can't take with you.

Mods thus far: JLT Oil Separator - MMD Hood Struts
MnemonicGhost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 08:46 PM   #35
Emwun Garand

I saved from 18 to 28.

Then I paid $22,500 cash for my 04 Cobra, near stock with low miles.
Then I dumped $50,000 ish more in parts and labor into it.

I love it when I'm driving it, but boy, sometimes I really wish I had $100,000 in my savings account again, instead of "not 100k"
Old 05-03-2013, 06:17 PM   #36
MidWest281

I put money into my 2002 GT in high school....and then kept it clean and didn't do anything with it during the college years that I didn't work.

In high school you want to have the fastest or coolest car....in college, nobody really gives a shit what you drive. People say girls like cars and money....well that's not true for college girls....they're too dumb to appreciate cars and money between the ages of 18 and 22. All they care about is justin bieber and good looking guys who smoke pot, drink beer, ditch class and attend frat parties.

Then after graduation, if they aren't knocked up or in a dead end relationship with a loser, they realize, oh, hey, maybe I should have gone for the guy who actually went to class and has a career. But even then they are too selfish and stubborn to admit it. it's not until they get kicked off daddy's payroll and out of the house until they realize, "oh shit, I should have done something with my life other than spread my legs and party". But by that time they are just low life losers just like the guys they used to date. Then maybe at that point they realize they want the guy with the V8 mustang....but don't respect themselves enough to actually win them over with anything other than sex.

Moral of the story is that bitches are dumb and won't even know the difference between a V6 and V8 mustang. Save your money in college and get laid as much as possible. Go to class, graduate. Make a lot more money after graduation. Then buy a Boss 302.

rofl

My mom had a dodge stratus years ago, and let me drive it one night. I drove it and picked up these two girls. The thing had a V6 in it, but it was actually pretty quick! Anyways I floored it a couple times and they were like "whoa, this thing is fast...what kind of car is it?" and I told them it was a Ferrari. They're like...."what, really!?". Once we got to where we were going they got out and looked at the trunk of the car and were like "no, this isn't a Ferrari!!! it's a S- T-R-A-T-US."

dumb bitches

2013 Performance White Boss 302
-Stock

2002 Mineral Gray GT
-VT engines Stage 2 N/A cams, full SLP exhaust, 4.10 gear...etc.

Last edited by MidWest281; 05-03-2013 at 06:19 PM.
MidWest281 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 09:46 PM   #37
m_tyler_r

Default I've been thinking...

Originally Posted by MidWest281 View Post
I put money into my 2002 GT in high school....and then kept it clean and didn't do anything with it during the college years that I didn't work.

In high school you want to have the fastest or coolest car....in college, nobody really gives a shit what you drive. People say girls like cars and money....well that's not true for college girls....they're too dumb to appreciate cars and money between the ages of 18 and 22. All they care about is justin bieber and good looking guys who smoke pot, drink beer, ditch class and attend frat parties.

Then after graduation, if they aren't knocked up or in a dead end relationship with a loser, they realize, oh, hey, maybe I should have gone for the guy who actually went to class and has a career. But even then they are too selfish and stubborn to admit it. it's not until they get kicked off daddy's payroll and out of the house until they realize, "oh shit, I should have done something with my life other than spread my legs and party". But by that time they are just low life losers just like the guys they used to date. Then maybe at that point they realize they want the guy with the V8 mustang....but don't respect themselves enough to actually win them over with anything other than sex.

Moral of the story is that bitches are dumb and won't even know the difference between a V6 and V8 mustang. Save your money in college and get laid as much as possible. Go to class, graduate. Make a lot more money after graduation. Then buy a Boss 302.

rofl

My mom had a dodge stratus years ago, and let me drive it one night. I drove it and picked up these two girls. The thing had a V6 in it, but it was actually pretty quick! Anyways I floored it a couple times and they were like "whoa, this thing is fast...what kind of car is it?" and I told them it was a Ferrari. They're like...."what, really!?". Once we got to where we were going they got out and looked at the trunk of the car and were like "no, this isn't a Ferrari!!! it's a S- T-R-A-T-US."

dumb bitches
this post deserves an award haha
Old 05-04-2013, 02:39 AM   #38
MidWest281

Originally Posted by m_tyler_r View Post
this post deserves an award haha
lol. thank you.

-Stock

2002 Mineral Gray GT
Old 05-04-2013, 02:42 AM   #39
re-rx7
Banned

Originally Posted by MidWest281 View Post

rofl

dumb bitches
You sir are correct on the college bitches.
re-rx7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 08:42 PM   #40
MidWest281

keep the V6.

thread. closed.

-Stock

2002 Mineral Gray GT
Old 05-21-2013, 03:06 PM   #41
GTOphil

Be smart.

One day you'll have a girlfriend. Then a wife. Then kids. Hold on to that money. Not many people have just been GIVEN a free car.

Enjoy what you've been given and save for the future. I know it's boring, but it'll be worth it.
GTOphil is offline   Reply With Quote