Go Back   Dallas Fort Worth 5.0 Mustang Club > Members' Area > Events

Events If you know of an events or auto shows that are taking place near you, post them in here.

Sponsored Ads
Welcome to DFW50s.com

Register to remove these ads.

Old 05-27-2013, 10:53 PM   #1
JDMLOL

Default Weekly Meet South of I-20?

I would love to get a weekly meet started for people living in the Arlington/Mansfield/Burleson/Kennedale/Crowley/Midlothian/Cedar Hill/GP area. I know of a few guys down in this area. Just wondering, who all lives down in this area and would be up for meeting at a Sonic or something?

The Queen:
2013 Race Red Mustang GT 6MT: 20" AMR's, GT500 AB, JBA LT's and ORX, SCT SF3/X3, MGW Short Throw, Some Carbon Wrap, Spoiler Delete, Eibach Sportlines, Koni STR.T's, BMR LCA's, BMR Relo Brackets, BMR UCA, Freedom Racing PHB, Maximum Motorsports CC Plates, BMR Safety loop, DSS Aluminum DS
JDMLOL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 10:58 PM   #2
PLASMAN

I thought dark pony already set up a thursday night meet?
mods to be put on:
MAK 3" Offroad downpipe, FR Intercooler, Meth kit, SSI T5 Tune

Totaled:
2013 GT/CS A6
Steeda CAI/ VMP Tune/GT500 AB/JEGS CAT DELETES/
STEEDA UCA/LCA'S/ EIBACH PRO KIT STRUTS/ FRPP K SPRINGS/ BMR PANHARD BAR / Shelby Razors 20's
PLASMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 11:09 PM   #3
JDMLOL

He did, and I plan on going to that one when I can, but it's still a nice drive out there from where I am at. I wanted to get an idea of how many were in the southern part of DFW.

The Queen:
2013 Race Red Mustang GT 6MT: 20" AMR's, GT500 AB, JBA LT's and ORX, SCT SF3/X3, MGW Short Throw, Some Carbon Wrap, Spoiler Delete, Eibach Sportlines, Koni STR.T's, BMR LCA's, BMR Relo Brackets, BMR UCA, Freedom Racing PHB, Maximum Motorsports CC Plates, BMR Safety loop, DSS Aluminum DS
Old 05-28-2013, 05:38 AM   #4
Luke

Not sure if it's still going on but there was a meet on Friday's at 7 in Burleson at 140 NW John Jones (corner of 731 & 174). Not a mustang thing but they had been having a pretty good showing through March/April.
Luke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2013, 10:03 PM   #5
DirtyD

Originally Posted by Luke View Post
Not sure if it's still going on but there was a meet on Friday's at 7 in Burleson at 140 NW John Jones (corner of 731 & 174). Not a mustang thing but they had been having a pretty good showing through March/April.
WTF? When did this start? Where is it at? HEB, Rosas, Tiger Mart, or CVS? Lol
DirtyD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2013, 10:42 PM   #6
moostang09

I'm down for a south of I 20 meet! The thurs hooters meet is a bit too far!
Old 05-29-2013, 12:28 AM   #7
Stangmaster281

I agree, the hooters out in Ft.Worth is a little ways from Midlothian. So I'm up for anything south of I-20. I'm sure my brother is too. How does a Friday sound?
Old 05-29-2013, 07:18 AM   #8
JDMLOL

Default Re: Weekly Meet South of I-20?

Originally Posted by Stangmaster281 View Post
I agree, the hooters out in Ft.Worth is a little ways from Midlothian. So I'm up for anything south of I-20. I'm sure my brother is too. How does a Friday sound?
That usually works for me.

The Queen:
Old 05-29-2013, 10:01 PM   #9
JDMLOL

What about saturday?

The Queen:
Old 05-30-2013, 12:40 AM   #10
BeastStang1302

Saturday works too
    • BMR Panhard Bar
    • Cobra Jet Drag Springs
    • Roush Chin and side skirts
BeastStang1302 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2013, 12:59 AM   #11
GTRacerX

I can do Thursday nights.
GTRacerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2013, 05:19 AM   #12
Luke

Originally Posted by DirtyD View Post
WTF? When did this start? Where is it at? HEB, Rosas, Tiger Mart, or CVS? Lol
Started in early March by a friend of mine and a couple of guys he knows. It got to around 75 cars but since I'm out of the loop right now I'm not sure if it's still going, he said it would be though. He got KC from Gas Monkey to come out with his truck and that brought some people (we went to school with him). I guess I could quit being lazy and ask him, I'll get back to you in a day or two.
Old 05-30-2013, 07:36 AM   #13
JDMLOL

Originally Posted by GTRacerX View Post
I can do Thursday nights.
Don't want to interfere with the other Tarrant meet run by Jonathan because I will still make that one when I can.

I want to see how many more hits I get from locals on this thread then I will try to finalize a day and/or hit up that Burleson meet if it's still going on.

The Queen:
Old 05-30-2013, 08:49 AM   #14
DirtyD

Originally Posted by Luke View Post
Started in early March by a friend of mine and a couple of guys he knows. It got to around 75 cars but since I'm out of the loop right now I'm not sure if it's still going, he said it would be though. He got KC from Gas Monkey to come out with his truck and that brought some people (we went to school with him). I guess I could quit being lazy and ask him, I'll get back to you in a day or two.
Please do. I would stop by for a little while since it's closer to where I will be on a Friday.
DirtyD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2013, 11:41 AM   #15
Luke

Got an answer a couple hours ago, it's still going on. From what I've heard there were quite a few classics and an older crowd along with some VW group that brought a bunch of cars. The rest is filled by a random selection of cars/trucks. My buddy spoke with the owner of the property so there shouldn't be any trouble, just don't do anything stupid like burnouts or runs down 731/174. Let me know how it goes.