Go Back   Dallas Fort Worth 5.0 Mustang Club > Members' Area > The Lounge

The Lounge The offtopic section.

Sponsored Ads
Welcome to DFW50s.com

Register to remove these ads.

Old 03-18-2013, 09:31 AM   #16
DirtyD

Default Really Irritated

If your wife had not been in the car, I would've called 911, then brake checked his ass and waited for him to ensue a fight so I could kick his ass.

I know it's not advised, but I brake check the hell out of people that tailgate me. Pisses me off to no end.
DirtyD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 09:47 AM   #17
Real

Originally Posted by DirtyD View Post
If your wife had not been in the car, I would've called 911, then brake checked his ass and waited for him to ensue a fight so I could kick his ass.

I know it's not advised, but I brake check the hell out of people that tailgate me. Pisses me off to no end.
I wouldn't want to lose the vette over some douche canoe though, not worth it. He'll pull this with the wrong person one day.
Real is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 10:14 AM   #18
Stangmaster281

Originally Posted by Steve View Post
Relax. It's just jokes.
Just bustin' ur chops dude.
Old 03-18-2013, 10:41 AM   #19
DirtyD

Originally Posted by Real View Post
I wouldn't want to lose the vette over some douche canoe though, not worth it. He'll pull this with the wrong person one day.
Yeah, I know. Just interwebz venting.
Old 03-18-2013, 11:35 AM   #20
Grandpa
I> /\/\

LOL, well I admire your spirit, but you're a tiny lil guy to be doing that kind of stuff. And here in Texas where almost everyone has a gun that's a big chance to be taking.

I agree. Road rage stuff just isn't worth the time or effort. We all know there is people out there who cannot drive or have respect for others. It's best just let them do their thing and go about your business.

There is a kid here in my area I see all the time in a black LS2 C6 Vette. He can't be but 18 or 19 years old. It's slammed and really loud exhaust. I see the kid driving like an asshat around here all the time and has pulled up right next to me doing the downshift/taking off thing a number of times. Everytime I've waved him off but he still does it. The kid is just an idiot that isn't worth taking the risk of getting a ticket/going to jail or wrecking into me.
Grandpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 12:04 PM   #21
Courtesy Flush

I see your point, but that's damn risky. Could be a bad situation for you when the person behind you is rolling tape.
Courtesy Flush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 12:38 PM   #22
Real

LOL, well I admire your spirit, but you're a tiny lil guy to be doing that kind of stuff. And here in Texas where almost everyone has a gun that's a big chance to be taking.

I agree. Road rage stuff just isn't worth the time or effort. We all know there is people out there who cannot drive or have respect for others. It's best just let them do their thing and go about your business.

There is a kid here in my area I see all the time in a black LS2 C6 Vette. He can't be but 18 or 19 years old. It's slammed and really loud exhaust. I see the kid driving like an asshat around here all the time and has pulled up right next to me doing the downshift/taking off thing a number of times. Everytime I've waved him off but he still does it. The kid is just an idiot that isn't worth taking the risk of getting a ticket/going to jail or wrecking into me.
LS2 vettes are starting to become annoying. They aren't fast on average and being that they are so cheap now teens are getting them. I know a few autozone and QT workers that own base zero optioned 06s that they swear are fast.
Old 03-18-2013, 12:42 PM   #23
Grandpa
I> /\/\

LS2 vettes are starting to become annoying. They aren't fast on average and being that they are so cheap now teens are getting them. I know a few autozone and QT workers that own base zero optioned 06s that they swear are fast.
Exactly.The LS2's are the foxbody's of the Vette world. lol.
Old 03-18-2013, 12:53 PM   #24
DirtyD

Originally Posted by Courtesy Flush View Post
I see your point, but that's damn risky. Could be a bad situation for you when the person behind you is rolling tape.
I don't actually slam my brakes, that is unless I actually need to start slowing down.

I loved my F150 because I could press my brake pedal just enough to not engage the brakes, but it would illuminate the tail lights. So many times I would actually accelerate while having my brake lights illuminated, and it confused the hell out of people.

Sucks because the Mustang actually does stop a little, so I tend to just let the engine slow me down until they take the hint and back off.
Old 03-18-2013, 12:53 PM   #25
03MachMe

Haha I have seen him too. I'm waiting for him to do it to me, or have me see him drive through Richardson

2013 Deep Impact Blue GT Premium
386rwhp/383rwtq
03MachMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 01:07 PM   #26
Grandpa
I> /\/\

Originally Posted by 03MachMe View Post
Haha I have seen him too. I'm waiting for him to do it to me, or have me see him drive through Richardson
He almost hit me about a month ago. I was going south on 78 and he was pulling out of the car wash on the east side of the street. He turned left to head south to chase me and was tryin go be cool drifting into his lane while I was going by. My lil girl was in the car too. If she wasn't in the car with me I would have cussed his ass out. lol.
Old 03-18-2013, 02:13 PM   #27
Real

I really...really...really hope I catch this asshole lying on a forum about beating me.
Old 03-18-2013, 02:23 PM   #28
BLK2012GT
Scared to race Steve

Steve is still racist.
I agree. A stick car shocks the tires MUCH harder and does it several times going down the track. With a big power stick car, the car is much more unsettled going down the track making it more of a challenge to ET well. A well running auto car is nothing more than just point and shoot. Which is great for a track car taking a lot of driver error out of the equation.
BLK2012GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 02:32 PM   #29
03MachMe

I really...really...really hope I catch this asshole lying on a forum about beating me.
yea so you can call him out for lying on the interwebz!!

2013 Deep Impact Blue GT Premium
386rwhp/383rwtq
03MachMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 02:58 PM   #30
Real

Originally Posted by 03MachMe View Post
yea so you can call him out for lying on the interwebz!!
No so I can know who he is, and walk his ass at the track. Please don't act like you're somehow superior to me. I have every right to want this guy's scalp.