Go Back   Dallas Fort Worth 5.0 Mustang Club > 5.0 Mustang Forum > General Discussions

General Discussions Discuss anything in general about your 5.0 Mustang that doesn't belong within the other categories here.

Sponsored Ads
Welcome to DFW50s.com

Register to remove these ads.

Old 07-10-2013, 09:47 AM   #106
mustang1200

Originally Posted by BLK2012GT View Post
Called out by a slower car. That's retarded for me to race. That's like me calling out Lebron James to play one v one in basketball.
You don't even have a tune for your nitrous yet so how am I slower? You haven't proven anything. You at 525rwhp doesn't make you faster.

Let's see some time slips that show you faster.

Originally Posted by Brn N Rubr View Post
I'm down digity for Fresco's....we just have to talk the kids into driving down from Frisco/McKinney.
To far.... I do like Fresco's though.
mustang1200 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 09:49 AM   #107
BLK2012GT
Scared to race Steve

Originally Posted by mustang1200 View Post
You don't even have a tune for your nitrous yet so how am I slower? You haven't proven anything. You at 525rwhp doesn't make you faster.

I'm getting the nitrous tune today or tomorrow soooo...........I will be making a lot more power.
I agree. A stick car shocks the tires MUCH harder and does it several times going down the track. With a big power stick car, the car is much more unsettled going down the track making it more of a challenge to ET well. A well running auto car is nothing more than just point and shoot. Which is great for a track car taking a lot of driver error out of the equation.
BLK2012GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 09:49 AM   #108
Brn N Rubr

I live in Burleson. Corey live in McKinney.
Old 07-10-2013, 09:50 AM   #109
46Tbird

I think it would be a good race, with the nod going to the 3v dude. Horsepower isn't everything. So........ Ennis, Friday?
Old 07-10-2013, 09:50 AM   #110
BLK2012GT
Scared to race Steve

Let's see some time slips that show you faster.

Lol lets see some time slips. I just got my car back Friday. But I might be going to Ennis this Friday. Haven't decided yet cause I can't remember if we have a bday party this Friday or Saturday.
I agree. A stick car shocks the tires MUCH harder and does it several times going down the track. With a big power stick car, the car is much more unsettled going down the track making it more of a challenge to ET well. A well running auto car is nothing more than just point and shoot. Which is great for a track car taking a lot of driver error out of the equation.
Old 07-10-2013, 09:50 AM   #111
mustang1200

I'm getting the nitrous tune today or tomorrow soooo...........I will be making a lot more power.
Coulda woulda shoulda.... Excuses excuses. You shouldn't talk shit to slower car about how much faster you are if you aren't willing to back it up.
mustang1200 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 09:51 AM   #112
Grandpa
I> /\/\

F U tons of fun. And there is no point of me racing a 3v just to prove I was always right. If you want a good race mustang1200 hen you need to race against Sayle.
If you don't race, nothing has been proven other than you wont race. Just because in theory you MIGHT make more power than him doesn't mean it's an automatic win for you. You never know, he could be sandbagging you.

His car could be a lightweight auto car with full suspension that could give you a run for your money for all you know. You don't know if you don't race him.

I dunno, maybe I'm wrong and you are scared...
Grandpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 09:52 AM   #113
BLK2012GT
Scared to race Steve

Well fuck my wife best friend bday party is this Friday and we are going to their new house.
Old 07-10-2013, 09:53 AM   #114
BLK2012GT
Scared to race Steve

Coulda woulda shoulda.... Excuses excuses. You shouldn't talk shit to slower car about how much faster you are if you aren't willing to back it up.
Ok let's race right now I'm ready to go. What are you too scared? Sounds retarded doesn't it?
Old 07-10-2013, 09:53 AM   #115
Grandpa
I> /\/\

That means squat. More power doesn't automatically mean a win for you. You could blow tire, bog, miss a gear, over/under rev etc. Anything can happen in a race.
Old 07-10-2013, 09:54 AM   #116
BLK2012GT
Scared to race Steve

Originally Posted by SlowGreyGT View Post
If you don't race, nothing has been proven other than you want to race. Just because in theory you MIGHT make more power than him doesn't mean it's an automatic win for you. You never know, he could be sandbagging you.

His car could be a lightweight auto car with full suspension that could give you a run for your money for all you know. You don't know if you don't race him.

I dunno, maybe I'm wrong and you are scared...
Trust me I'm not scared. I mean since his car is soooooooooooooooooooooooooo badass I might as well wait till my car is totally done cause I might need all 800 hp to beat his 570 hp.
Old 07-10-2013, 09:55 AM   #117
Grandpa
I> /\/\

Well fuck my wife best friend bday party is this Friday and we are going to their new house.
So then set it up for next Friday then. As long as it takes place. Sheesh. Not rocket science here.
Old 07-10-2013, 09:56 AM   #118
BLK2012GT
Scared to race Steve

That means squat. More power doesn't automatically mean a win for you. You could blow tire, bog, miss a gear, over/under rev etc. Anything can happen in a race.
So by me missing a gear doesn't mean the other person car is faster then mine. It just means I pulled a Steve.
Old 07-10-2013, 09:57 AM   #119
BLK2012GT
Scared to race Steve

So then set it up for next Friday then. As long as it takes place. Sheesh. Not rocket science here.
We can do it as soon my car is finally done. It can be at Ennis,121, GB, or the tollway. I don't care.
Old 07-10-2013, 10:03 AM   #120
Grandpa
I> /\/\

So by me missing a gear doesn't mean the other person car is faster then mine. It just means I pulled a Steve.
It's still a loss. I was dragging Nick's ass every time down the track until my no driving ass missed a gear and he would go by the last 100ft. Doesn't mean shit unless you cross the beams first.